Reputable Danbury Law Firm Protects Clients’ Interests
Experienced attorneys provide skilled legal representation in Connecticut
When you are facing a legal challenge, the skilled legal team at Jones, Damia, Kaufman & DePaul LLC will help protect your interests and position your matter for success. Serving Danbury, Connecticut since 1965, our general practice firm provides effective and cost-efficient legal representation in the areas of workers’ compensation, personal injury, civil litigation, estate planning and real estate law. Whether you are seeking recovery for a workplace or automobile accident, litigating a commercial dispute, probating a will or buying investment property, our AV-rated attorneys will take a hands-on approach to protect your interests and meet your needs.
Connecticut firm provides comprehensive legal representation
We provide strong legal support to clients in Danbury, Connecticut in the following practice areas:
- Workers’ compensation — Our skilled attorneys help Connecticut workers get fair compensation for workplace injuries and illnesses. We handle workers’ compensation cases of all kinds, from construction site accidents to repetitive stress injuries.
- Personal injury — We have obtained favorable verdicts and settlements for clients in a wide range of personal injury cases, including auto accidents, drunk driving accident injuries, wrongful death cases, dog bites and more. We work on a contingency basis so we don’t get paid unless you do.
- Civil litigation — When litigation is necessary to protect your interests, you will benefit from our significant courtroom experience. We handle a wide variety of commercial litigation and other complex civil litigation matters.
- Estate planning — The firm’s estate planning practice includes preparation of wills, trusts and advance directives, and support for probate and estate administration.
- Real estate law — If you are buying real estate, we assist with commercial real estate and residential real estate transactions and other matters involving real property.
With more than 125 combined years of experience, our attorneys are able to provide personalized support designed to meet your particular legal needs and goals.
Contact an experienced Connecticut attorney for a free initial consultation
To have your case evaluated by an experienced Connecticut attorney, please call the Danbury office of Jones, Damia, Kaufman & DePaul LLC at 203-826-2839 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.