Trusted Legal Help For Business Needs
At Jones, Damia, Kaufman & DePaul, LLC, we have earned a respected name throughout Connecticut as a law firm that businesses trust to help them through the array of legal issues they face.
Providing A Range Of Transactional Law Services
We represent clients in commercial and business law matters that include:
- Business formation: We help clients through the process of forming and establishing their new businesses. From entity selection to filing with the state and establishing your initial documentation, we will walk you through the process.
- Creating shareholder agreements: Our lawyers have years of experience drafting and reviewing shareholder agreements.
- Limited liability company operating agreements: Businesses require sound operating documentation to succeed. We can help protect the future of your enterprise.
- General commercial contracts and business law contracts: Our attorneys take great care in negotiating, drafting and reviewing our clients’ potential contractual agreements to protect them from liability and loss.
- Commercial loan work: Most of our commercial loan work involves real estate lending law for businesses, but we also help clients through the complicated legal landscape of commercial loans secured by business assets.
- Litigation: We do everything possible to help our clients avoid litigation, but when disputes arise that cannot be settled any other way, our attorneys are ready to protect your interests aggressively in the courtroom.
Contact Jones, Damia, Kaufman & DePaul, LLC
Get the help of our experienced business transaction attorneys. Call 203-539-1940 or email the firm today. We speak English, Spanish and Portuguese.